I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

October 16, 2011

Fabulous Friday Fashion! #5 :Lessons from Fashion Week Street Style ; )

Yes I'm very aware that today isn't Friday. I was so busy yesterday and I didn't have time to post my regular Fabulous Friday Post. So I'm making it up to you by bringing you the hottest looks from Fashion week. The looks that make Fashion shows what they are today from hardcore heels, denim shorts to the most gorgeous collection of clutches ever. 


Hope you likey ;) 





















































































a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment