I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

October 7, 2011

Fabulous Friday Fashion! #4 : 'Dress' to Impress !

Nothing can make you feel like a lady the way a dress does. There are so many different styles, with different textures for all ages and sizes. For me a dress is a work of art, a way of expression, it is something like no other piece of clothing. I've never enjoy shopping as much as I do when I shop dresses. . unless I'm shopping bags but that's a whole other story. 


Now since this is Fabulous Friday Fashion then this post is going to be all about dresses and the many ways in which you can wear the, style them and accessorize them no matter the occasion!





































































a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment