I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

September 27, 2011

A voice to be heard

Some of my friends asked me why my blog isn't dedicated to veiled ladies only, posting only pictures of things that are appropriate to wear with the veil, or writing about what or what not to wear. The answer is simply, because this blog for me is about me, about every single side of me. I am veiled, but I'm also in love with art, fashion, Versace, Gucci, Chanel, Prada and everything else. I love bags, and shoes and every time I go shopping I shop for what I wear at home like I shop for what I wear when I'm out. 


Yes I have a whole closet of mini dresses, skirts, skinny jeans, tops, bikinis and everything else you can think of. And so I'm here to express my love and interest for everything around me. As women, no matter what we believe in, what we like and what age we are, we all love to feel beautiful, to be unique in our way and to be able to express what ever we feel when we feel it. I love poetry and I have a passion for expressing myself no matter what the issue is. And this is what this blog is about. It's about me. Amira Shohdi. 

a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment