I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

September 16, 2011

Fabulous Fashion Friday

I've decided to post a different Fashion theme post every Friday. This Friday the theme is 'Girly Fabulous'. 


These looks are timeless and beautifully pulled off by these gorgeous ladies. I chose many different styles, from different times, with different colors and patterns.

It wouldn't be right to start off this post with anyone BUT The Marilyn Monroe!











This look is very Audrey Hepburn, me love!










I want these!! 


Drew Barrymore looks beautiful in Citrine




Kim Kardashian looks stunning in this Rachel Roy dress









Love the color blocking!




a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment