I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

September 21, 2011

DKNY: Spring 2012- New York Fashion Week

DKNY's Spring 2012 collection has to be my favorite spring collection so far.  Not only because of the gorgeous pink pieces but also because everything has a nice flow to it. The dresses ooze with elegance and extreme femininity. I feel that this collection  can suite many women of different shapes and sizes. The hats are just to die for! I love them, not to mention the shoes! Everything about this collection flaunts itself with it's own identity and I love that.




This is my favorite !!! 






































a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment