I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

September 26, 2011

It's time to introduce to you my best friend 'PINTEREST'.

This love affair between me and my love Pinterest is celebrating it's two year anniversary this week! I've on;y recently created an account because I always knew that once I created the account while I was still studying that I'll never manage to make it out of university ever. It's so addictive. Almost all my posts on Twitter are links to things I find on Pinterest and fall in love with. From Fashion, to furniture, Places, Weddings, Food basically anything you can think of. 

It's where everything looks that much better. I suggest you make an account and get your addiction on starting NOW!

Here are some of the things  I have on my account on Pinterest that I thought I might share here.





















a.s x


No comments:

Post a Comment