I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

September 15, 2011

I tought I taw a Tweed !

Deep down each one of us we have a thing for 'Tweed', be it big or small, in jackets, shorts, skirts, bags or even shoes. Tweed has it's own aura of. . . tweediness. These are some of my favorite tweed looks, the one I was impressed with the most is the tweed biker jacket! 


Ruffled tweed Jacket


 VintageTweed Trousers


Tweedy Dress



I love this Tweed Jacket!


Jacket of Tweed


Tibi Tweed Dress


Burberry Tweed Jacket


Tweed Biker Jacket


Jcrew Tweed Skirt


Milly Tweed Top




Tweed Messenger Bag



Tweed Coat


Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's: Tweed Dress




McQueen Studded Tweed Skull Pump

Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse Jacket, Sleeveless Metallic Tweed Belted Vest











a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment