I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

February 1, 2012

A box labelled 'sin'

There were things you said to me, I'd kept locked up in 
a box, I labelled  'sin'. 
Things u said I kept for moments when I died a bit within.


There were things we did together, things I kept pictures of, 
these pictures grew more beautiful inside that sinful box.


There were ways you held me that made me weak,
I'd write about it while you were asleep. 
Inside that box is where these writings run deep.


From my head into my heart, there are secrets 
pitch dark, secrets I would not dare to keep from 
my sinful box.


There were fights we had, lies we said, 
I kept all of those bad things out of my box, 
but unsuccessfully out of my head.


I am not bitter, I am not insane
I would never take you back because
obsession is pain.


I have nothing to explain, 
I know you're not here.  You live inside this sinful
box, the one I hold so dear.




a.s x







No comments:

Post a Comment