I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

January 16, 2012

Best and worst dressed at the Golden Globes !

As much as we all enjoy the actual Golden globes and the nomination process and the jokes the hosts make at the expense of the personal lives of these A-List celebrities, I myself enjoy sitting around and watching the fashion, hair and make-up more than anything else.

So here are some of the worst dressed of the 2012 Golden Globes ( in my own personal opinion):

















I know it's a pretty long list but I'm sorry for me these were either very dull, disastrous, not the best 
look for their body and fish tails are just. . . so ughh.


Now here are the best dressed for me!












Yes for me these gowns did it! They were beautiful, elegant and very sexy!



Here are some other dresses that I couldn't really decide where I stood with them. 




















And there you have it :) 

I'm now having a look at the hair and make up ! 
I loved most of the make up, very glamorous yet subtle & beautiful.

































I just can't wait for the Oscars ; ) 

a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment