I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

August 15, 2011

Gucci Fall 2011/2012





I know it might be too early to start fantasizing about winter but I can't help it. I hate the heat and I'm allergic to it. I wasn't a big fan of the Gucci Fall collection  2011/2012, I don't know the colors were a bit drab and the alligator print wasn't impressive, then again I'm not a big animal  print fan. But the outfits I did love were for me the best I've seen so far from many different collections for Winter 2011/2012.

These knee length coats are stunningly beautiful. I think they're perfect for me not only because Im veiled but also because something about these gorgeous coats looks like it's from the 60's  and they look vintage chic.





I just love the flow of this dress.

a.s x

No comments:

Post a Comment