I am . . .

A vintage junkie, a legendary vintage junkie, who tries her best to put all of her insane & illogical feelings & illusions into words. I am who I am.

"You can do anything, you just have to dress for it."
Edith Head

a.s x

July 15, 2012

Bleed for me

I have lost a place

inside your heart, inside my heart.

Found in the corners, of an edgy dark

hallway,between mirrors. 

Reflecting something which is not 

there, only what is outside, not

what is in here.

Letters become words, 

they float above us, rise from the dead.

Still you do not move, still stuck in your head.

Bleed for me?

Contemplate my promises.

Bleed for me?

Love me separately from the rest.

Bleed for me?

Viral emotions creep in your soul

Bleed for me?

Inside our hollow hips of love, 

deep religions lie, of misfortune, of bitter kisses.

But will you bleed for me.

I do bleed for

you

everyday.

In the same way the sun would cry 

if nothing is left for the bright future.


No comments:

Post a Comment